Skin Recovery Gel with HC56Complex™
HOW TO USE
May be used as an alternative to body lotion on dry or sunburned skin. Also effective after waxing and microdermabrasion. Apply immediately after laser hair removal procedure and use continuously to ease discomfort and support skin's natural recovery process.
WHAT IT DOES
- Boosts Hydration
- Quickly Soothes Discomfort Associated with Skin Trauma, Including Sunburns and Dermatological Procedures
- Moisturizes and Supports Skin's Natural Recovery Process
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Botanical Extracts
- Fragrance Free
- Hemp Oil
- Nettle: Contains Vitamin E and Vitamin K; two ingredients proven to assist in skin recovery while boosting softness.
- Sage Oil: Astringent, commonly used for its calming effects on skin.
- Sage Extract: Soothing benefits. Softens and invigorates skin. Softens and invigorates skin.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant. Boosts moisture levels and helps boost the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract: Excellent skin soother and moisturizer.
- HC56Complex: Our proprietary complex features next-generation hemp oil, rich in omega-6 fatty acids and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). These ingredients are known to help soothe aggravated skin conditions while providing incredible nourishing and moisturizing benefits that are critical to healthy, balanced skin.